Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Featured Stamper #205


Hello everyone....First I want to thank everyone for joining us last week...I know 5 colors isn't easy to work with but everyone did such a fabulous job!!! Now, it's time for the next Featured Stamper.....drum roll please.......
                             
This weeks winner drawn by Random.org is #14...... Monika Davis!!!  Woot  Woot!!!!

Isn't her card gorgeous....sooo many pretty elements...WOW!!!
A few other cards really caught my eye this week.....

1. Christa #15
2. Kimberly C. #21
3. Vicki  #27

Again, thanks for playing along last week.... be sure to check back in tomorrow because Kerri has an AWESOME combo for us to play with this coming week!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous creation from the featured stamper!! So glad that my creation caught your eye Joan! :) So much fun and those were my favorite colors...I HAD to play!! Thanks!!

K Clark said...

wow.. glad to have caught your eye! love the others as well :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card. What an honor. I loved those colors together. Congrats to the others! :o)